Wireless speakers have grown a lot in popularity over these past few years and understandably so. These devices can connect to almost any Bluetooth-activated device, including most smartphones and tablets on the market today.
Given their compact and portable device, people seem to be drawn to them more and more as our society’s love for wireless devices grows further still. Having said that, let us find out what are the ten best wireless speakers money can buy.
Best Wireless Speakers – Reviews
10CRAIG CHT941 Tower Speaker System
Popular with music lovers across the globe, CRAIG CHT941 is both a Bluetooth-enabled and portable wireless speaker boasting an HD (high-definition) audio system which works well both outdoors and indoors. It is powered by batteries (12-hour playtime), comes with 2 x 3W high-performance acoustic drivers which significantly boost sound quality and also comes with an inbuilt microphone that allows you to complete hands-free calls.
It also boasts professional tuned NFC 50mm drivers which generate dynamic and clear audio, besides boating top-grade technology (Bluetooth 3.0) which pairs with numerous device types.
9Proscan PSB350BT Wireless Sound Bar
The Proscan PSB350BT Wireless Sound Bar is a black themed durable Bluetooth speaker that generates full-range and clear sound both outdoors and indoors. It is travel-worthy and compact characterized by an activation system (novel voice) which eliminates manual pairing necessity. It also enjoys a surprisingly versatile construction that recommends it for almost any Bluetooth-activated device.
8Sony HT-CT80 Soundbar Home Speaker
You can expect this particular soundbar to perform just as well as any high-end speaker out there, not just because of its features but thanks to its overall construction as well. We say this because the HT-CT80 is perhaps one of the most durable home speaker systems ever made. Connectivity-wise, let us point out that it will connect to virtually any Bluetooth-activated device and that it will showcase a truly impressive sound quality.
7iLive ITP152B Vertical Sound Bar
For anyone that wants to enjoy superior quality sound devoid of cluttering space, this portable, compact outdoor wireless speaker packed with Bluetooth 4.0 advanced technology fulfills the requirements.
Furthermore, this quality speaker system features state of the art audio drivers that boost sound quality to an impressive standard, not to mention projecting immersive and loud listing outdoors and indoors experience. Finally, it enjoys a construction that makes it not only setup but easy to store as well.
6Samsung HW-J370 Wireless Audio Soundbar
A wireless, portable and Bluetooth-enabled speaker, this speaker is for anyone that wants to play loud music anywhere. The Samsung HW-J370 speaker also comes with a battery-powered powerful design which continually runs for an uninterrupted 30 hours. Its accompanying NFC speaker is both clear and loud. Moreover, it also comes with a microphone that allows hands-free calls and a white plastic casing that is not only striking but also durable and stain-resistant.
5LG Electronics SH7B Sound Bar
A powerful and compact Bluetooth 4.0 speaker, the SH7B Sound Bar enjoys an ingenious design which generates concise highs not to mention improved bass. It is simple to make use of, comes with an inbuilt microphone to allow hands-free calling, and has total high-performance acoustic drivers which further enhance its sound quality. It is also accompanied by a 2000mAh rechargeable 10-hour battery and superior quality components.
4Samsung HW-J355 Soundbar
Coming in with a superb, portable design, the Samsung HW-J355 is a never failing wireless speaker. Besides form featuring a Bluetooth adapter which reliably pairs with a host of devices, it is also clear, loud and comes with a characteristic 3.5mm jack for ear installing. Moreover, besides allowing listening of Mp3music through it inbuilt memory slot, it also allows carrying out hands-free calls effectively and at minimal tussle.
3Pyle 300 Watt Bluetooth Soundbar
To have a fulfilling sound experience both indoors and outdoors without spending a fortune, Pyle 300 Watt Bluetooth Soundbar is an ideal budget speaker that exhibits a Bluetooth 5-watt wireless adapter which is compatible with virtually any Bluetooth accessory. Other than this, it comes with a superb connection range (30 ft.), is durable, and has an exclusive passive radiator not to forget its speaker driver (5w) that boosts dynamic sound ranges as enjoyed by the user.
2VIZIO SB3851-C0 Sound Bar
Both durable and equipped with a powerful and reliable Bluetooth connection that allows media streaming between various gadgets, SB3851-C0is among the finest available speakers. Aside from being durable, it also generates quality sound with clear highs and an immersive base.
What’s more, it is characterized by a black aesthetic theme which is fade-resistant not to mention a portable compact design that is useful for frequent travelers. Finally, it has a connect-and-utilize system that is quite convenient not to mention its innovative design that is fairly durable compared to its competition and complemented by a battery pack (5-8 hour functional time) characterized by an exclusive status indicator.
1PLAYBAR TV Soundbar/Wireless Streaming TV and Music Speaker
This particular speaker is a Bluetooth-enabled exclusive model equipped with enhanced digital technologies which not only connect with but also works amazingly well with a host of modern devices. It boasts a stunning black theme, is durable and has a quality speaker system which produces loud HD sound (6W + 6W) with a deep and pristine base.
It has 40mm premium drivers that boost both its outdoor and indoor sound quality to an impressive standard. Additionally, this speaker is not only exceptionally receptive (up to 33 feet) but it is also quite affordable given its impressive features.
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For? Check these suggestions:
Wireless Speaker Buying Guide
When looking for a quality wireless speaker, you can’t always rely on a brand name alone. Not only does every company have multiple products in the wireless speaker range, but each one varies in quality. What you expect from your product of choice, very much depends on your needs. It is best to consider what is most important to you before you buy a wireless speaker. Here are some of the things to consider.
Why Choose A Wireless Speaker?
What a lot of people don’t realize, are wireless speakers pack a punch. They are serious sound systems that can follow you everywhere. There is no need to compromise on quality, and a lot of them get seriously loud. The ability to be able to enjoy your tunes poolside, at the park, or in any room is not to be missed.
Types of Wireless Speakers
Wireless speakers come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. they all have different features. For some people, a Bluetooth connection is all they need. Other people will enjoy the voice-activation capability of some models. Combine this will some colorful designs and some big brands creating incredible sounds, and there is a lot to choose from.
What To Consider When Buying A Wireless Speaker?
- Sound – Unsurprisingly, the most important element. There is no point in buying a wireless speaker that is loud but seriously compromises on quality. Look for a punchy speaker, with bass that doesn’t distort and a sound quality that carries both indoors and out.
- Device Charging – When using Bluetooth in particular, streaming music can drain your phone battery. This is why a lot wireless speaker that allows you to charge as you listen is a good plus point. A built-in USB point ensures you never get too low and can enjoy hours of music from your wireless speaker.
- Pairing – How easy is connecting the wireless speaker? If it is Bluetooth compatible then you will be able to get it up and running in no time. Also, consider the range of the Bluetooth connection. There is little point in getting a speaker that your phone has to always be next to if you want to listen outdoors. Some speakers offer WiFi which can increase sound quality but limits it to your home.
- Stereo – Does the speaker offer stereo? If not is it compatible with multiple speakers so you can use them as the left and right. Usually, you will use the app to set this up and control each one. Most of the time, only the same type of speaker can be used.
- Battery Life – The minimum you should look for is 5 hours. Anything over that should suit most needs. Some wireless speakers only need one charge to almost last a day so if battery life is top of your list, make sure you check the specs on your product of choice first.
- Environment – When buying a wireless speaker, you usually have an idea of where you going to use it most frequently. If it is poolside, it is best to find a waterproof speaker. If you want to use it at your next party, the volume might be important. For some people, using it outdoors is important. when taking your wireless speaker to the park, you want to choose a product that works well both in and outdoors.
- Size – Do you need a speaker you can attach to your belt or bag and take it on the go? Maybe something you can throw into the bottom of your bag? If this is important to you, then choose the right speaker accordingly. Some are built to be kept at home, others are made for the park and poolside.
- Features – Do you need a speaker that offers voice control or is compatible with the likes of Alexa? More and more speakers are increasing their range of features so if this is something you are looking for, there is a wireless speaker out there for you.
- Simple Controls – Some wireless speakers might look a bit strange because of their lack of buttons, but this can be a blessing. You don’t need a lot of noise on the speaker itself. Some of the best speakers only have a couple of buttons.
- Budget – At the end of the day, you want to find a wireless speaker that is within your price range. Luckily, there are so many quality options that you can always find a great wireless speaker, no matter what your budget is. For the lower-priced options, expect to compromise on some things such as features, but the sound quality should still be high on your list.
- Looks – We’d all like to say that this isn’t as important, but let’s face it, it is. Everyone is guilty of dismissing a seemingly good product because it doesn’t look a certain way. After all, a wireless speaker is made for being taken out of the house, you have to be seen with it. Some speakers come in all sorts of colors and designs. Others offer a more slick appearance. Then, there are the out-there designs that stand out.
- Out of all of the above, the budget is a good place to start. After this, you have to look for sound quality. Not only will it make your experience of listening to music more enjoyable, but it will give you a sense of satisfaction every time you listen.